For the babes….
I need this…
I would die for this bathroom…
1. 15 minutes of brisk walking
2. Get off your butt 33 times to change the channel
3. Jogging in place for 12 minutes- you can do this in front of the tv!! :)
4. 20 minutes of golf (Not my favorite option)
5. Walk up 33 flights of steps (Wearing 4 inch stilettos, you only have to climb 25 flights)
6. Chew calorie free gum for 9 hours.
7. Jump on a trampoline for 27 minutes.
8. 5 min of crunches, 4 min of mountain climbers, & 3 minutes of jumping jacks
9. Stretch for 6 minutes
10. Go shopping for 41 minutes
I would give anything to be the girl in this picture right now. Reminds me of my favorite place in the world…. Lake Owen, Wisconsin. I know… Lake Owen doesn’t sound that great, but it is so serene and calming. Especially during this time of year, it is absolute HEAVEN. I love going there more than anything. It is an amazing break from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles.
Everyone deserves a break now and again. Where is your happy place?
This is a great recipe for a “skinny” Pumpkin cupcake!! No oil, butter, or eggs are used in the recipe and it tastes amazing!!! The cakes by themselves are phenomenal (only 84 cals) so if you want something a little healthier, you can skip the frosting all together!! When you add the frosting the whole thing is only 121 calories, which is NOTHING in comparison to your standard cupcake. ENJOY!!!
- 18.25 oz Betty Crocker Golden Vanilla Super Moist Cake Mix*
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup water
For the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz Philadelphia 1/3 fat cream cheese (do not use fat free)
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (canned is fine)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 5 tbsp packed brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake wrappers. Optional - I didn’t have any wrappers and it worked just fine!
Combine cake mix and pumpkin spice in a large bowl. Add pumpkin puree and water, mix about 2 minutes.
Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake about 20 - 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
For the frosting, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar until smooth. You can use a spatula to ice the cupcakes or pipe them which may require making more frosting.
Recipe from www.skinnytaste.com
This is a picture I took of my dad on the set of his music video… he looks shockingly like Nicholas Cage, right?
And then there is me…. I love this picture.